Net Worth Of Rod Contreras

Forum 1 year ago

Net Worth Of Rod Contreras

Rodrigo Contreras is a popular internet personality in Mexico. Rodrigo Contreras rose to prominence on the video-sharing platform TikTok. As a result, he is best known as a TikTok star.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b5488834f5e69e8c7210f30952b4e30.jpg

Rod Contreras Age, Height & Weight

This young man was born on December 28, 1999, as of 2022 his age is 22 years and his birthplace is Mazatlan, Mexico but he has a global audience due to the amazing content that he shares on his social media.

His height is 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm) and his weight is 95 kg (143 lbs). This man is a complete fit and also does some exercise daily because he knows the importance of health and fitness. He has a body measurement of around 39-28-38.

Rod Contreras Career

Rodrigo is a popular social media star, best known for his ‘@elrodcontreras’ TikTok account. He became famous for posting lip-syncs and dance videos. Moreover, his first TikTok video was to an original sound by ‘musical.lyspedup’. Likewise, he launched a YouTube channel on January 17, 2017, with a video titled “My First Videoblog!”.

He has since grown to have millions of followers across his social media platforms, where he shares fashion, lip-sync, and dancing content. He is one of the most-followed Latin American stars on social media. Further, he is also popular on Instagram where he has amassed more than 7 million followers on his ‘@elrodrigocontreras’ account.

Likewise, in May 2020, he tattooed TikTok’s logo on the inside of his left wrist. Rod was nominated for Favorite TikToker at the 2020 Kids’ Choice Awards México. Additionally, he often collaborates with fellow influencers Domelipa, Ingratax, Mont Pantoja, and Edwin Mendoza as part of the social group ‘CheliHouse’.

Moreover, some of his most popular YouTube videos are ‘ADIVINA EL TREND DE TIK TOK con MON PANTOJA??’, ‘MONT PANTOJA, DOMELIPA, SCARDAY (MATAR, MARAR? OR KISSAR?) DOES NOT IMAGINE WHO I KILL M’, ‘MON PANTOJA OR DOMELIPA? you can’t imagine I answered ’, ‘ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE KISS WITH DOMELIPA?, MY FRIENDSHIP WITH KEVLEXD?’, and many more.

Rod Contreras Personal Life: Is Rodrigo Contreras single?

He is not single in his romantic life, but he is in a relationship. He was previously in a relationship with Mont Pantoja. In August 2020, he began dating a fellow TikTok star named Domelipa. They both share stunning photos on their respective social media platforms. They do, however, frequently post about their love and affection for each other on their respective Instagram pages.

Rod Contreras Net Worth

Rodrigo Contreras is one of the wealthiest TikTok Stars and one of the most popular TikTok Stars. Rodrigo Contreras’ net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million, according to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 22 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 1 week ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’