Age & Career Of Brandon Farris

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Career Of Brandon Farris

Brandon Farris is a social media personality from the United States who is renowned for making comedy films and vlogs about his cooking, trying out weird cuisines, undertaking amusing challenges, and making parodies. Farris has been in the entertainment industry since 2011 and has amassed a sizable fan base.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e3350c3df30087a8460acbd15c7cddc.jpg

Brandon Farris: Net Worth

Brandon Farris has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million.

Brandon Farris: Age, Height and Weight

Brandon Farris was born on 5 June 1991 and he is 31 years old. He is 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m) tall and weighs 65 kg (143 lbs.).

Brandon Farris: Girlfriend

Since 2014, he has been dating social media personality Maria Gloria. They initially met while she was married and expecting a child.

Brandon Farris: Career

Prior to becoming a celebrity, Farris worked in a café and sold Pokémon cards on eBay. For him, Pokémon was a successful online business.

The celebrity spent a significant amount of time developing his social media presence. Farris’ work is popular with the bulk of his fans because his Facebook videos are organized into the following categories for simple access: The vlog, Makeup, 5 Minutes Crafts, Google Translate S*cks, Eating Giant, Tarantulas I Challenged My Middle School Rivals To A Race, Me and Autumn, Try Nasty Foods amongst others.

As of June 2022, Brandon Farris’ comedy profile on Facebook had over 4.7 million followers. Furthermore, his YouTube channel has 4.18 million subscribers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 3 days ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black