Antonio Conte provides update on injured Tottenham trio

Forum 1 year ago

Antonio Conte provides update on injured Tottenham trio

Tottenham head coach Antonio Conte has provided updates on Richarlison, Rodrigo Bentancur and Ben Davies after they returned from World Cup duty with injuries.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53f009033ba01f94110ae5b56660312e.jpg

Richarlison played just over 80 minutes of Brazil's quarter-final defeat to Croatia with a hamstring problem, while Bentancur and Davies picked up problems during group stage exits with Uruguay and Wales respectively.

Spurs take on Nice in a mid-season friendly on Wednesday evening, and speaking to the club's website, Conte discussed how the trio are progressing.

"Ben Davies is okay and started to work with us last week. He has recovered," he began.

"Rodrigo has started to work. I think that he’s going to be good for the game against Aston Villa. For Richy, tomorrow he’s going to have an MRI [scan] to know very well the importance of the injury. After tomorrow we will see very well the time he needs to recover."

Tottenham return to Premier League action with a trip to Brentford on Boxing Day, before welcoming Aston Villa to north London on New Year's Day.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 3 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 3 days ago

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner