Nancy Isime Shows Off The Furnished 6-bedroom House She Built For Her Dad (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Nancy Isime Shows Off The Furnished 6-bedroom House She Built For Her Dad (Video)

Nollywood actress, Nancy Isime has showed off the furnished 6-bedroom house she built for her father and family.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1b82abece7f7ca2157b09cf001e047b.jpg

She took to her Instagram page to share videos and photos from the house opening and said it's always been her dream to build a house for her father.

She thanked him for letting her go after her passion at 17 and for giving his blessing when she decided to move out at 19 to chase her dreams.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 day ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 3 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle
Forum | 3 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series