I Am A Proud Polygamist - Actor, Yul Edochie Declares

Forum 1 year ago

I Am A Proud Polygamist - Actor, Yul Edochie Declares

Yul Edochie, the popular Nollywood actor and political aspirant, has talked about his marital life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f8bac6c6302764a3ef8adf207cd393b.jpg

The actor has insisted that his marriage to his first wife, May, is still intact, calling himself a “proud polygamist.”

He stated this on Sunday via his verified Instagram page.

Sharing a picture of himself dressed in native wear, Edochie wrote; “I’m a very proud Polygamist. With my full chest.

“Read Exodus 21 vs 10. The Bible acknowledges Polygamy. It is my destiny. God directed me to do it. So I can give my son a proper identity. Therefore it came with many blessings.

“Blessings for me, blessings for my wife Queen May to calm her down, because as a human being, she’ll definitely not be happy about it, and blessings for my wife Judy as well.

“I’m a very solid man of God. With so much grace. You may not understand my life and say negative things about me, but I won’t blame you.

“It’s my life, not yours. So you’re not supposed to understand it.

“Dear Lord, I acknowledge your abundant blessings in my life, and in my family and I just want to say THANK YOU, LORD. My mouth will forever testify to your goodness. May your Mighty Name be praised forever and ever, Amen”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 6 days ago

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted