Age & career Of Alex Hook

Forum 1 year ago

Age & career Of Alex Hook

Alex Hook is a gifted actress who has been in theater, television, and film productions. Her portrayal of Frankie Gaines on I Am Frankie propelled her to popularity. She enjoys athletics in addition to performing.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/956f31229d1773933858f0051fb6a534.jpg

Alex Hook: Net Worth

Alex Hook’s net worth is estimated at $1 million as of 2022.

Alex Hook: Age, Height and Weight

Alex Hook was born on 5 November 2001 and she is 21 years old. She is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall and weighs 55 kg (121 lbs.).

Alex Hook: Career

She began her career when she was very young. Initially, she was an active member of a local musical theatre and appeared in numerous theater productions.

She approached SoHo management and acquired an agent after working in the theatre for numerous years. Her designated agency supported her in breaking into the television and film industries. It wasn’t long before she made her industry debut.

Her debut appearance was in a Family Channel commercial. She later appeared on Motives & Murders: Cracking the Case.

While she had several acting roles, her role in I Am Frankie made her renowned. She portrayed the Nickelodeon series’ lead character, Frankie Gaines. Her other movies and TV shows includes:

Handsome Devils (2014), Motives & Murders: Cracking the Case (2014), Entertainment Tonight Canada (2017), A Nutcracker Christmas (2016 TV movie) as Beth, Safe House (2019) as Anastasia, and Galentine’s Day Nightmare (2021 TV movie) as Madison.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 3 days ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black