WARNING FOR MEN!! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Bl*w-Job

Forum 8 years ago

WARNING FOR MEN!! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Bl*w-Job

Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite s*x is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their J0yst!ck.

Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your J0yst!ck to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action.

Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story.

The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him.

Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked.

After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim Unclad in pool of blood with his J0yst!ck almost detached from his groin.

And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl Unclad and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

[ads4]
Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety.

The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your J0yst!ck in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs.

Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time –minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your J0yst!ck for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 11 hours ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 12 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring