Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (part 3)

Forum 9 years ago

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (part 3)

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL(PART 3)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just after 2mins of her kissing me, she stopped and went straight to my kitchen, as she was going, she said, "baby, I don't want to travel empty stomach so as not to collapse in the bus".

[ads4]
Chai, wetin I go do?. The rehearsals are gone, the boldness to frown at her is gone, I don't even know if I should confront her about her facebook messages, what if I do, what will be her reaction?. A lot of thoughts was just running through my head.

She located my noodles carton and started cooking while we started conversation

Me: bimbe, what went wrong between you and your cousin?

Bimpe:. Don't mind that my uncle jaree, I told him that I'm returning today and that he should give me money but he refused saying he doesn't have money.

Me:***thinking in my mind that "so this girl is expecting me to pay the return T.fare again?"***. really?, why will he do that to his kid sister?

Bimpe:. He said I should wait till wednesday but I insist that I'm returning today which is sunday

Me: that's bad of him oooo. Did u offend him before now?

Bimpe: no ooooo. He is just a stingy relative. If not that I mistakenly spoke with him about coming to akure to see someone which Is you, then he insisted that I must come to his place, in fact, he called my mum that I am coming to his place so there is nothing I can do about it than to lodge at his place

Me: eeyah. That's family bond. Family will always want to be together. But wait, which area in this akure is he living?

Bimpe: somewhere around ijoka.

Me : ***then I remembered the address I saw in her facebook chat was exactly ijoka. Sunday bustop to be precise***. Baby, that is just 40mins journey from here ooo. Won't I get to meet my in-law facially?

Bimpe: I told you we aren't in good terms. infact, I insulted him this morning and left there with anger, so its not ideal for now, maybe during my next visit.

Me: ok

Bimpe: baby, its 10:20am now and I should leave around 12pm so as to get to PHC earlier. So what do u keep for me. Won't you buy provisions, cosmetics and cloth for your baby?

Me: I frowned and said BIMPE! U are very wicked and a bad person, infact, I'm not happy with you, I should tell you this *** I have made up my mind to tell her she is a cheat, prostitute and a scammer***

Bimpe: *shocked*, she came closer, placed hand on my head, takes it down to my chest and plants a kiss on my mouth. Then she asked "what's my offence my husband"

Me: ****with this little kiss and the soft touch from her palms plus the seductive way she used the tip of her breast to rub my back, my brain was formatted again**** bimpe, I was sick since yesterday which I told u about, u can't even ask about my health, all u can do is to ask for provisions, its unfair ooooo. ***dats all I could utter, I don't know what sealed my mouth***.

Immediately, she sat on my laps, rubbed my head with her hands, pressed her breast on me harder and said "I'm sorry baby". I still wear a frown wondering why I lost the courage to confront and rebuke her. She noticed this and kissed me passionately this time. Its was romantic that I enjoyed it.

As we were kissing, my hand locate her shirt button, I was about to loose it, she said "stop stop stop", the indomie should be burning by now, I need to go and check it......................

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa