Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (part 2)

Forum 9 years ago

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (part 2)

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (PART 2)

Just while I was wondering about my stupidity, my memory started flashing back to the how we startedaaa.

After sending her a friend request on facebook which she accepted. We chat about academics, life in general. As time goes on, we were so fond of each other that we confided in each other. She told me about her relationship that just ended with mike due to emotional and physical abuse. She told me how mike didn't love her, how he violently demand for sex, how he always demanded for ana.l sex which she always rejected not until one day when mike drugged her drink and she was unconscious while mike had his way through her bombom. I felt so sorry for her that I always keep her company on chats.

We do exchange pictures, voicenotes and videos. The feelings was developing gradually until the day I asked her outa

It took her up to 2weeks to give a yes answer, after giving me a yes, we started the E-dating proper.

Its was fun all through because we chat almost every minutes, I will always call her time to time which she don't always return but I never mind. As at march, our intimacy grew to the extent
that we engage in dirty chats. Chaii, adebimpe is a guru at it.

She will always tell me about her sexcapades with her ex, how she gives Mouth Gig and swallows the cum. How she do perform 56 styles. Infact, every nite, I do make sure my fone is charged so as to enjoy each nite moment of sexchat, after chat, she will call me in the midnite for phonesex.

One nite during our normal chat, we were like

Bimpe: baby, I'm getting wet to much dis days, each time I feel like having you in me

Me: the feelings is mutual baby, same thing here

Bimpe: pls can u do me an urgent favour?

Me: what favour is that dear?

Bimpe:. Pls send pics of your erected d!ck to me.

Me: *suprised*. Waoo, but on one condition,

Bimpe:. What's the condition?

Me: u will send ur own nudes to me

Bimpe:. Don't worry dear, just be patient till we meet, I will give you a surprise package you will always remember for the rest of your life

Me:, really?, tell me about it

Bimpe:. You know what?. I will sU-Ck you while you will cum 3 times in my mouth and I will swallow. I will give u the best doggie u have ever experienced and atleast 30 out of my 56 sex
positions

Me: chai *my d!ck responded to the signal* I can't wait for that dear.

The chat ended with a nice phonesex till I slept of and I had this nasty dream of me and Adebimpeaaaaa.
I woke up from my "day-dreaming" and begin to wonder what actually happened. I began to compare the Bimpe who is always nasty on chats and always look forward to us been together with the Bimbe who barely spend 1 hour with me only to tell me she is going to stay over at her cousin's place whom she didn't tell me about earlier.

While I was still imagining. My phone rang and I tried checking who is on the line, it was bimpe. I didn't pick the calls cos I was so mad at mysef, considering the 3bottles of alomo I have bought, the preparations and the likes. I ignore more of her calls. I decided to open my operamini and browse my facebook to while away time.

As the facebook homepage page opened. On the username, I saw her email filled in it, and on the password. I saw 8 dots just as normal password code. Immediately I got a flash back that when she came to my house on day 1, she asked for my fone to use because her blackberry battery was flat. I remembered she logged out before returning the fone to me. So as I was wondering whay could have happened, I then recollect that a notification that says "do you want opera to keep your password for this page?" Usually comes up, then I assumed she must have selected YES.

I gladly logged in into her account and browse through her messages.

To my surprise, bimpe does the same flirt chat she did to me with like 4 other guys. The one that shocked me most was a guy on her message named "swordman". The guy also lives in Akure according to their chats. She also told the guy that she wish to come to Akure to visit her, but the guy said in the chat that he didn't have money to finance the transport of which Bimpe replied that "don't worry, I will sort out myself". On seeing this, my head rang a bell. I felt an headache instantly. I took my time to read through all their conversations and I discovered that she do
exchange nudes with the guy, they flirt to the extreme, and theyBwere also dating. It was then I got the true image that bimpe is actually with another guy whom she said its a cousin. But again I thought of it that she invited me to come there yesterday, can she be with another guy and still invite me?,

The time was now 8:43am. I called bimpe and told her that I want to visit her at her cousin's place and that she should give me the address. She replied me that "I'm sorry, u can't come, I and my cousin had a serious misunderstanding yesterday nite and till this morning.

Infact, we haven't spoke since last nite till now, so its not advisable for you to come" I said ok and then hanged up.

I said to my self that chaiiiiaaa..Dammie, you be first class maga.
Just as I was imagining my "mumurity", I don't know either to trace the address I found on facebook, or to set her up, kidnap her and molest her, so many evil things were just going through my mind, then a text message came in from bimpe which says " baby, I am on my way to your place". Gan gaun, my head sparked again, I started rehearsing how I will shout on her, I was reasoning if I should show her my discovery or not. I don't know what to do next, I was just restless. Walking up and down my room.

About 30mins later. I heard the sound "ko ko ko" on my door. Who is that was my response to the knock, and a sweet voice came from outside saying its me Bimpe. I frowned and open the door.

Before I knew it, she dropped her luggage, hugged me and then planted a kiss on my lips. Before I knew what was happening, I have forgot all my rehearsals

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series Reboot Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series Reboot Update Given by Showrunner

Missing 9-year-old Girl Found R*ped And Murdered In Kenya
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Missing 9-year-old Girl Found R*ped And Murdered In Kenya