Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (part 1)

Forum 9 years ago

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (part 1)

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL (PART 1)

Early February. I met Adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating.

3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in lagos if only I can send T.fare.

Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. .

On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began.

The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., when she dropped at Akure garage, I told her to pick a bus to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm.

I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating.

Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in Akure and that's where she will be staying throughout her 3days of stay and that I should visit her at her cousin's place the following day.

I was so sad but I didn't show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike.

I come dey reason am say "se na like dis my 10k go waste?".

The next day, I didn't go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie,all she could do was to call me and ask after my health.

That nite, I couldn't sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. i just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off.

As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone and I saw a text from Adebimpe.

Which says "baby u knw I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare".

Chaiii, na so my head spark.....then.....

WATCHOUT FOR PART 2

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series Reboot Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series Reboot Update Given by Showrunner

Missing 9-year-old Girl Found R*ped And Murdered In Kenya
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Missing 9-year-old Girl Found R*ped And Murdered In Kenya