NYSC - NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT EPISODE 4

Forum 9 years ago

NYSC - NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT EPISODE 4

"I obey like small pikin, closed my eyes dey wait (hope say this girl no wan use knife cut off my tin oh, cuz naija girls can be funny at times). omoh, next thing I felt was a soft kiss on forehead down to my lips, neck, chest , stomach (I dey pray make she no stop) then she pulled out my di-ck and stroked it then started sU-Cking it ike a vacuum cleanera slowly.
very good bad girl. haha. she would sU-Ck it dry, spit on it and sU-Ck it dry, then occasionally licked the tip of my di-ck with her wet tongue (omoh, I dey jerk every time she do ama i bin try to control myself but no way).
then I excused myself and entered the bathroom (I no wan release yet abeg)a I drank the remaining mixture of alomo & stout I hid there. after that, I took one mint to freshen my breath. I went back in and met Ella stack Unclad on bed, sexy as ever. I started caressing her thighs, telling her how sexy she was and how lucky I was to have her. she loved the things I was saying, I could see it in her stare.
Then I started kissing her inner thighs up to her pus'sy region but I didn't kiss her there yet. I focused on her thighs for a while then slowly went up and flicked her cli-t with the tip of my lipsa I started licking her cli-t slowly, sU-Cking it, spelling letters with my tongue on it. occasionally I would deep my tongue into it and slowly flick it out (rubbing my tongue on the cli-t as it comes out).
all the while I could tell that she in heaven cuz she m0an!ng like 'awwww' 'uhmmmm' n sometimes sobbing (like person wey won cry) positioning my head in a "don't stop" manner. I then placed one of my hands on her bo'obs, smooching it and gently squeezing her nipp'le. I focused my tongue on the her cli'ta sU-Cking and flickering it while I dipped my other hand's middle finger in her pu-ssy.
I started fingerings her, I was making the 'come here' sign with my finger (palm facing up) this was magic, I could feel me rubbing the center of gravity. occasionally, I kept making circular movements with my finger. I did all these task at the same damn time!. omoh, e come be like fight oha Ella kept m0an!ng, jerking, moving up and down the bed, as she dey move I dey follow am go any angle. lol.
around 5minutes I stopped cuz I knew she was gonna cum any moment, that would weaken her and make the straffing dull. I pulled out a condo'm and wore it on my erect d!ck. she lay flat on her stomach, I placed a pillow under her lower stomach (so that the coochie go position well from behind). I flicked my di-ck around her Kitty-Cat for a while then said "please start na" then I slowly slided my di:Ck into her wet puss'y.
it was tight and warm. slowly, I was banging her, then I started increasing my pace. Ella was m0an!ng and saying "I must marry you" see this girl sha, you Don dey mad abi? lol. I continued for about 7minutes then I grabbed her waist up (canine style). I b@nged for like 10minutes then switched to scissors style.
I kept banging and switching positions till I ejaculated at the 31st minute (yes, I dey calculate my rounds) doing missionary style (with a pillow under her waist). she still held my waist and said "continue please" I said "I'm tired" she said "use your finger like u do please".
I started to finger her dripping wet puss-y and sU-Cking her Tip till she released some shiny fluid. then she lay motionless and tired. I looked her in the eyes, smiled at me and she said "thank you". of course! thank me!!.
we slept Unclad, woke up later, relaxed and chatted till around 6:30 pm. then I told her to start going so her parents wouldn't look for her. it was getting dark already. she looked at me and "does it look like I'm going home today?"
omoh, na so we do vigil till Sunday morning oh. later, this sexcapade nearly ruined me.
*fast forward to a few weeks later*
one early Wednesday morning, I was sitting in office trying to compose a lesson note on a topic I was supposed to teach that morning. the students were on assembly ground while the vice principal (VP) was going round on staff rooms & class inspection. her name was Mrs ann (not real name). she was a fair, big a$$ woman probably somewhere around 45-50 years old (age is nothing but a number right?). she walked into my office and I greeted her:
"good morning ma"
"good morning Corper, you came early today"
"ma, I needed to do an important task"
"ok. you are Ibo abi"
"yes ma"
bla bla bla *chat continued*
"Corper, I like your shirt. will you buy one for me?"
(nothing special about the shirt jor)
"yes. I will"
she kon laugh me say I dey lie. Corper wey dey manage. why this woman they fall my hands na?.
then she said:
"this thing they call Facebook, can I use it on my phone. (yes, her phone was a nice android.)
"yes ma"
"ok, come to my office whenever u are free so that you will teach me"
"alright madam"
11:30am, the bell rang. break time. I stood up and headed for the VP's office
WATCH OUT FOR PART 5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 6 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast