Kim Min-jae 'disturbed' by sudden Tottenham transfer rumours

Forum 1 year ago

Kim Min-jae 'disturbed' by sudden Tottenham transfer rumours

Napoli centre-back Kim Min-jae has admitted he has been 'disturbed' by rumours of a possible transfer to Tottenham.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ec17350daa250c2d4f5406d0f585aac.jpg

Kim has been on Tottenham's shortlist for a few years now but has elevated his game following his summer switch to Napoli, helping the Partenopei establish themselves as genuine European heavyweights.

As well as Tottenham, Manchester United have followed the South Korea international this season.

Kim's current contract is understood to include a €45m release clause but 90min understands the Serie A side are confident of tying him down to fresh terms in the near future on a deal which would send that clause through the roof.

As for Kim himself, the 26-year-old has confessed that he does not like reading rumours about his future.

"There are a lot of market stories around me, but I've only been at Napoli for six months," Kim told You Quiz.

"I avoided interviews and one of the reasons for that is that the rumours about me disturb me."

Kim was one of the top defenders in Europe in the first half of the season, making 20 appearances for Napoli and leading the team to the top of both the Serie A standings and their Champions League group, enjoying a 4-1 victory over Liverpool in the process.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 5 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker