"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Fraud Allegation: I Wasn’t Arrested In UK - BBNaija Star, Eric Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

Fraud Allegation: I Wasn’t Arrested In UK - BBNaija Star, Eric Speaks

Eric Oshiokhai, a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has opened up about the allegations about him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d21ceb73deeb6877b1c49bff2ed72c0c.png

He reacted to claims that he was arrested in the UK for fraud.

According to news circulating on social media on Wednesday, the reality TV star was arrested for extorting people who want a slot on the Big Brother Naija show.

However, In a post shared via his Instagram page on Thursday, Oshiokhai stated that he wasn’t arrested in the UK and his legal team is taking actions to reach out to appropriate blogs 

He wrote, ”I was not arrested in the UK. They are all lies.

"My legal team is taking all actions on reaching out to the appropriate blog to correct the misconception they have created in the minds of the general public or face legal action.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley
Forum | 28 mins ago

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy Will Return to Star in Danny Boyle’s Horror Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy Will Return to Star in Danny Boyle’s Horror Sequel

American Sweatshop: Lili Reinhart to Star in Social Media Thriller
Forum | 21 hours ago

American Sweatshop: Lili Reinhart to Star in Social Media Thriller

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer