SS1 Student Flaunts Her Ndebeles On Facebook Says She’s Proud Of Them

Forum 6 years ago

SS1 Student Flaunts Her Ndebeles On Facebook Says She’s Proud Of Them

16-year-old Míllí?ént O’Nókuthúlà M?izá, is the latest South African Secondary school student to flaunt her stuff on social media.

Secondary school student

Sharing a collage of her flaunted boobs, she wrote “I’m proud to be a Ndebele ??”;

see some reactions below;

Marcel Nnamdi Nudity is the new definition of beauty,but don’t come back years on and tell us that “all men are scum” for you might forget this day but alas the internet doesn’t forget

Alakpomeji Godfrey Worgu She is real and she is not covering it cos she know too well that her hands can’t cover such beautiful apple breasts…. She is only protecting the nipples from the eyes of the devourers .. She is proud of what she is doing coz its the CULTURE of her pple in SIYABUSWA, which is a town in the countryside of the South African province of Mpumalanga, SOUTH-AFRICA

Ezekiel Ud You should be proud of mathematics, imbecile. When you become decent and wants to settle down and Facebook brings this up as your memory! You should know the outcome.

Scott Hade Mean while when I was in ss1 you can’t sit next to a girl in the class to avoid being the girl being pregnant, I don’t even know what a phone is ?? smh kids of this days tho I weep for the coming generation ??

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’
Forum | 1 week ago

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’