My Wife is a Witch, She Appears and Disappears Using Wonder-working Powers - Man Makes Shocking Claim in Lagos

Forum 6 years ago

My Wife is a Witch, She Appears and Disappears Using Wonder-working Powers - Man Makes Shocking Claim in Lagos

A man who has become absolutely fed up with his marriage, has claimed that his wife appears and disappears using wonder-working powers.

A 58-year-old businessman, Olarenwaju Moruf, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday that: “My wife is a witch, she appears and disappears using her wonder-working powers.”

NAN reports that the man, therefore, urged the court to terminate the 17-year-old marriage, saying “I am no longer interested in the relationship as the love I have for her has faded.”

He accused his wife, Fatimot, who had a child for him, of witchcraft.

“There was a day my wife appeared physically to me in my hotel room when I travelled to the northern part of the country for a job, I shouted and she disappeared.

“She keeps appearing and disappearing whenever good things are coming my way. She once appeared to me and my promotion letter turned to sack letter.

“Everywhere I went for a solution, I was told that my wife was behind my predicament and I strongly believe it because I am also a witness to her devilish acts,” he said, accusing his wife of belonging to a cult.

Moruf added: “There was a day I came home unexpectedly to pick what I forgot, I caught my wife holding a meeting with a cult member.

“Fatima brings strange people into our matrimonial home, including a teenager whose father is a herbalist.

Apart from the witchcraft allegation, the man also said his wife had been threatening to poison him.

Fatima, a 47-year-old trader, however, denied the allegations, saying “I am not a witch.”

“I am not the one behind my husband’s predicament, my hands are clean; I do not belong to a cult, I am a committed Muslim.”

The respondent pleaded with the court not to grant her husband’s request to dissolve the marriage, insisting “I still love him.”

The court’s President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case until Nov. 2 for further hearing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They didn’t follow instructions – Ten Hag slams five Man Utd players

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Ian Wright slams Carragher for disrespecting Man United midfielder

Wonder Woman 3: Chris Pine ‘Stunned’ After DC Rejected Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Wonder Woman 3: Chris Pine ‘Stunned’ After DC Rejected Sequel