See the Female School Teacher Who Seduced 2 Pupils Into Having Unprotected Threesome

Forum 6 years ago

See the Female School Teacher Who Seduced 2 Pupils Into Having Unprotected Threesome

A school teacher is being made to pay for her shocking action after having unprotected threesome with two of her pupils.

Heather Robertson, a 38-year-old teacher is facing a host of s*x charges after she allegedly s£duced teen pupils into threesomes over Snapchat.

According to Daily Star UK, Heather Robertson allegedly romped with pupils, two at a time, after luring them to her flat.

The mum-of-two met two boys with her lying on the sofa, then told them to follow her to the bedroom, they have claimed.

She then allegedly performed a strip tease before having s*x with both the lads at the the same time.

The lads also claim she told them not to use any protection because she can no longer get pregnant.

The Texas native has allegedly admitted to the threesome and having s*x with another pupil four times.

[ads4]

She blamed her actions on drinking heavily and told the boys not to tell anyone about their s*x sessions, for fear of her getting in to trouble.

She is facing 21 separate s*x charges and could face 40 years in jail.

Hudson School District Superintendent Mary Ann Whiteker said Robertson resigned two days before her arrest.

“We acted immediately and began our investigation,” she said.

“We pursued with the correct protocol we have to follow.

“I accepted the resignation, and it has been submitted through the appropriate legal channels. Our investigation has been finalised.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY
Forum | 6 days ago

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY's Family

EPL: I’m having sleepless nights – Man Utd midfielder, Casemiro
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I’m having sleepless nights – Man Utd midfielder, Casemiro