2023: ‘Vote APC or we deal with you’ – Reps Majority Leader Doguwa, threatens constituents

Forum 1 year ago

2023: ‘Vote APC or we deal with you’ – Reps Majority Leader Doguwa, threatens constituents

A member of the House of Representatives, Alhassan Ado-Doguwa, has issued threats to members of his constituency to either vote for the All Progressives Congress, APC, on election day or be dealt with.

The majority leader of the House of Representatives is seeking to return to the House for a record seventh term.

He represents Doguwa/Tudun-Wada Federal Constituency in Kano State.

The Daily Nigerian claimed it had obtained a video on Monday, showing Doguwa issuing the threat at a political rally in Kano.

According to the report, Doguwa spoke mainly in Hausa, and also used abusive language to threaten prospective voters.

“To God who made me, on election day, you must vote for APC or we deal with you.

“I’m saying it again: on election day you either vote for APC, or we deal with you.

“Repeat after me, in Doguwa you either vote for APC or we deal with you,” he said amidst a chorus of applause from the audience,” he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 11 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 day ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue
Forum | 2 days ago

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue