Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention

Forum 1 year ago

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention

It was widely reported today that the All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was at Chatham House in London to speak on a variety of issues, including security, the economy, and foreign policy, ahead of the presidential election next year.

Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, the deputy director general of the APC Presidential Campaign Council and a former governor of Edo State was sighted at the event paying rapt attention to Tinubu as he addressed the noble house.

Tinubu, who has been addressing different stakeholders in Nigeria at several town hall meetings, headed to the UK to discuss his ideas and campaign plans at Chatham House, a platform for intellectual interaction on numerous topics of current relevance to people all over the world.

Check the photo of Oshiomhole, Kayode Fayemi, Dave Umahi, and others paying rapt attention as Tinubu outlines his vision for a renewed Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister
Forum | 4 hours ago

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 18 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)