Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia

Forum 1 year ago

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia

To my brother, Governor Nyesom Wike; if there is anything you are suffering from, I never thought amnesia would be one of them. Why would you think no one, except you, is entitled to a certain set of principles he/she cannot compromise? It’s such a pity if you cannot remember what our discussion and agreement was all about.

Why should only your own position be respected and followed? I would never betray a friend and a brother that is why I won’t respond to your tirade on live TV. The details of our conversation is sealed up with me but if you feel it’s okay to throw it to the public kindly give me a written consent to divulge it so that the public can judge who is saying the truth. Thank God there was a witness

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen
Forum | 6 days ago

Wike: You’ve Dug Your Pits by Disrespecting Me – Fubara to Local Government Chairmen

Fubara, Not Wike Is The New Political Leader Of Rivers State - Odili
Forum | 1 week ago

Fubara, Not Wike Is The New Political Leader Of Rivers State - Odili

Wike Orders Closure Of ICC In Abuja
Forum | 1 week ago

Wike Orders Closure Of ICC In Abuja

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique