Biography & Career Of iAmjordi

Forum 1 year ago

Biography & Career Of iAmjordi

iAmjordi is a content creator, dancer, singer, songwriter, and social media influencer from the United States. She is well-known for her entertaining content on TikTok and Instagram.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f88ce728f93b7dc01005544ffd6fd7f.jpg

iAmjordi: Net Worth

iAmjordi’s net worth is estimated at $5 million as of 2022.

iAmjordi: Age, Height and Weight

iAmjordi was born on 28 May 2003 and she is 19 years old. She is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall and weighs 50 kg (110 lbs).

iAmjordi: Career

IAmjordi is a social media influencer, actor, dancer, singer, and songwriter. Her TikTok account, which has 9.3 million followers, is well known for her lip-syncing, humor, transition videos, and other related stuff.

She started her YouTube channel on February 19, 2017, and on June 30, 2019, she posted her first video, a cover of Calum Scott’s Dancing on My Own. The channel currently has over 1 million members and offers a variety of short comedic films, practical jokes, cover songs, and dancing routines.

As of this writing, she has over 764k followers on Instagram. She primarily uses the account to post her funny videos and photographs from her daily life. She also promotes a number of brands, including Ivory Ella, GoGo SqueeZ BlastZ, and Romwe. The social media performer was a dancer before becoming famous. At the age of five, she started dancing.

The Alabama Theater and the House of Blues are just two of the places she has performed. She also gave presentations at Playlist Live in 2019 and VidCon in 2018.

She has performed in venues like the Alabama Theater and the House of Blues. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars, from 2017, was the song she covered for her first YouTube video.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 5 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 5 days ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black