Age & Career Of Indy Blue

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Career Of Indy Blue

Indy Blue is an American videographer, blogger, and social media influencer. Her social media pages are well-known for the entertaining travel vlogs she posts. Her clothing line, Lonely Ghost, is also well-known.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d82e22580509458523fa15b003522dc9.jpg

Indy Blue: Net Worth

Indy Blue has an estimated net worth of $500,000 which is generated from her career as a blogger and social media influencer.

Indy Blue: Age, Height and Weight

Indy Blue was born on 18 June 1997 and she is 25 years old. She is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall and weighs 55 kg (121 lbs).

Indy Blue: Career

Indy Blue is a social media influencer, videographer, and blogger. She began her social media journey after graduating from high school. The blogger enjoys video editing as well as writing. She writes about her personal experiences on her self-titled website.

The internet sensation is a nomad traveler. Her first trip was to Thailand in April 2015, and she traveled solo to Hawaii at the age of 19. She has traveled to many countries since then, and within five years, she had visited 30.

On February 17, 2011, Indy launched her YouTube channel. She currently has 133,300 subscribers. She primarily posts travel vlogs.

She also has an Instagram account where she regularly posts fashion and lifestyle photos. She is also accompanied by her partner and son. The account had 378 thousand followers at the time of writing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Blue is Mine: Zazie Beetz & Elizabeth Debicki to Lead Sci-Fi Drama
Forum | 4 days ago

This Blue is Mine: Zazie Beetz & Elizabeth Debicki to Lead Sci-Fi Drama

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 6 days ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 6 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount