Career & Net Worth Of Jostasy

Forum 1 year ago

Career & Net Worth Of Jostasy

Jostasy is a well-known TikTok star and social media influencer from the United States. She rose to prominence as a result of her TikTok comedy, dance, and prank videos. She and her husband co-run the YouTube channel The Unicorn Family.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/060e340b3cc643764b41ea0e21f1860c.jpg

Jostacy: Net Worth

Jostacy’s net worth is estimated between $100,000-$500,000 generated from her career as a social media personality.

Jostacy: Age, Height and Weight

Jostacy was born on 17 June 1997 and she is 25 years old. She is 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m) tall and weighs 51 kg (112 lbs).

Jostacy: Career

Jostacy is a model and social media influencer best known for her dance, comedy, and prank videos on TikTok, where she has amassed a sizable fan base. She uploaded her debut video on TikTok on October 10, 2019. She currently has more than 328 million likes and over 12 million followers.

Together with her husband, she manages the The Unicorn Family YouTube channel. The channel was established on October 20, 2014, and on December 13, 2019, they posted their first video, CANDY KEN VS DIAMOND TESTER. The channel, which currently has 568 thousand followers, primarily features challenges, vlogs, pranks, and reactions.

She is popular and active on Instagram, where she has 213 thousand followers, in addition to TikTok and YouTube. She primarily posts images of her daily life, her family, and dance and comedic videos.

The videos “MY GIRLFRIEND PEED IN THE POOL,” “I PROPOSED TO MY GIRLFRIEND,” and “Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar (Official Video)” are a few of the most well-known ones. Additionally, despite not being active on YouTube often, she still manages to attract a sizable following.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 16 hours ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 16 hours ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 16 hours ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black