Legendary Actor, Pete Edochie Finally Opens Up On His Son, Yul’s Decision To Marry A Second Wife

Forum 1 year ago

Legendary Actor, Pete Edochie Finally Opens Up On His Son, Yul’s Decision To Marry A Second Wife

Pete Edochie, the respected veteran Nollywood actor, has finally spoken up about his sentiments on his actor, son Yul Edochie's decision to pick a second wife.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b67a0ae8806ff45bc4ccf3d50454ea30.jpeg

In an interview with Vanguard, the actor gave insights about his relationship with his last child Yul.

When asked about what he felt about Yul picking a second wife, Pete said although it stands against his christian beliefs, he would not fault him because Solomon in the bible also had numerous wives and concubines.

He said: "I didn’t feel good, but like I said I’m a Christian and I read the Bible. Solomon, with 700 wives and 300 concubines, was branded a man of wisdom .

"it’s his choice and for whatever reason he decided to take a second wife, that’s all I can say."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 23 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 2 days ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time