Nigerian Comedian, Josh2funny Gifts Wife A Mercedes Benz (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerian Comedian, Josh2funny Gifts Wife A Mercedes Benz (Video)

Josh2Funny, the popular Nigerian Comedian, has gifted his wife, Bina, a Mercedes Benz.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c08a3fc9a0bc6623af18b747c9f3e70b.jpeg

His excited wife took to social media to express her gratitude to him for gifting her the automobile.

''The gratitude in my heart is full it’s not any special day but you made it special my love

"how do I thank God how do I thank you my love there’s so much to say to you,

"it’s God in heaven who will reward you for all you do there so many great things you do I can’t offload all but for sure I’m glad I said yes to you

"and I’m happy I trusted the process you promised it will only get better and you never stopped proving to me that your words are true thank you my husband what a pleasant surprise ' she wrote

Watch a video of Josh presenting the car below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations