Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him As He Advices Youths To Shun A Life Of Crime (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Anthony Joshua Reveals His Past Criminal Record Keeps Catching Up With Him As He Advices Youths To Shun A Life Of Crime (Video)

World-famous -British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua has handed some words of advice to young people.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5d44f8cf9164ef4faa28acda1e7e1ec.jpeg

He took to SnapChat to advice the youths to shun a life of crime because it ends up catching up with them in the future.

The professional boxer explained that his past criminal record keeps coming back to haunt him now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e102ccfe18915bd4f0427bf9846169df.jpg

He said that every time he enters the USA, he is pulled over and questioned because of his record.

He said: "A message to the youth, when I was younger.... used to get in trouble. I'm telling you, it catches up with you.

"You can't run away from your past.

"Every time I step into the USA they pull me into the US customs and border protection.

"Luckily, certain things with my criminal record aren't too severe and they don't stop me from actually entering. But every time I enter the USA, they pull me over for questioning and it's tedious and time-consuming."

He proceeded to tell the youths to shun a life of crime because it will most likely catch up with them in future.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City