"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Age & Career Of Mike Epps

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Career Of Mike Epps

Mike Epps is an American stand-up comedian, writer, actor, producer, and rapper. In ‘Next Friday’ and its sequel, ‘Friday After Next,’ he played Day-Day Jones. He played “Black Doug” in the films “The Hangover” and “The Hangover Part III.” In the films ‘Resident Evil Apocalypse’ and ‘Resident Evil Extinction,’ Epps portrayed Lloyd Jefferson “L.J.” Wade.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43dc24f4fdaa3436431ec591b5dde0eb.jpg

Mike Epps Wiki/Biography

Born on 18 November 1970, Mike Epps’s age is 52 Years Old as of 2022. He was born and raised in a well-settled Christian family from Indianapolis, Indiana, in the United States. He is an American by nationality and believes in the Christian religion.

He completed his early schooling at arsenal technical high school United States. After that, he enrolled himself at a local college in United States from where he completed his graduation. From the very beginning of his childhood, he was more interested in comedy and various co-curricular activities than studying.

Mike Epps: Wife

Mike Epps’ new wife’s name is Kyra Robinson, who is an OWN Network executive and Iyanla Fix My Life producer. Mike and Kyra married in June 2019 in Newport Beach, California. Mike was previously married to Mechelle McCain.

These two got married in July 2006. Mike and McCain lived together in Beverly Hills, California, and divorced in September 2017. In a GQ interview in 2019, Mike denied the rumour that he is related to fellow actor Omar Epps. He said, “Are Mike Epps and Omar Epps related? No, I think we got the same master, though.”

Mike Epps: New Wife

Kyra Robinson Epps is a well-known television producer and Instagram personality. She is Mike Epps’s’ wife. She was born on September 16, 1984, in Chicago, Illinois. Following the death of her father, she was a child, her mother raised Kyra Robinson. As mentioned before, she is an OWN Network executive and Iyanla Fix My Life producer.

Mike Epps: Children

Michael Epps has 5 children Maddie Epps, Indiana Rose Epps, Bria Epps, Makayla Epps, Mariah Epps.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lanre Kuti
Forum | 21 hours ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lanre Kuti

Biography & Career Of Jubril Okoya
Forum | 21 hours ago

Biography & Career Of Jubril Okoya

Age & Career Of Adewale Adeleke
Forum | 21 hours ago

Age & Career Of Adewale Adeleke