Clean Your Ears With Cotton Bud — Rapper, Oladips Disses Wizkid For Saying Rap Is ‘Dead And Boring’ (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Clean Your Ears With Cotton Bud — Rapper, Oladips Disses Wizkid For Saying Rap Is ‘Dead And Boring’ (Video)

Oladipupo Oladimeji, the indigenous Nigerian rapper, who is popularly known as Oladips, has slammed Wizkid.

Oladips fired back at Wizkid in a diss track for saying rap music is ‘dead and boring’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1bc88d19a7bcc0a415f4ee5035c70468.jpeg

The ‘Bad To Me’ crooner had in a recent interview with 10 magazine said he doesn’t listen to rap because the genre is ‘dead, boring and tired’. He rated Afrobeats over other music genres and declared it the new pop.

“I don’t listen to rap – that shit is boring to me. It’s dead now, it’s tired. These guys do the same shit, rap on the same beats and the same flows,” he said.

“No disrespect to nobody. I don’t have anything against rap or any other type of music. I have a lot of rappers as friends, like a lot. So, I’m probably the wrong person to say this.”

His statement, however, did not go down well with many lovers of rap music.

Oladips, who was also offended by the comment, has now released a diss track on Twitter to lampoon Wizkid.

He described the Grammy award winner as ‘Mr she tell me say’, mocking his choice of lyrics, and asked him to clean his ears so he can listen clearly.

He said in part, “Mr she tell me say’ woke up today and said hip hop is dead… If you’re feeling sleepy baba Bolu, please go back to bed… It’s time to call a spade a spade… because it’s rap music that took people like me to the level that I’m today.

“You should have asked before making a comment…when last did you f**king help the rappers, hope you can answer…if you don’t have anything motivating to contribute, maybe you should clear your ears with cutton bud because I am really good at rap music…”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 14 hours ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 15 hours ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series