Comedienne, Kiekie Shares Adorable Moments From Gender Reveal Party (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Comedienne, Kiekie Shares Adorable Moments From Gender Reveal Party (Video)

Bukunmi Adeaga Ilori, the popular Instagram comedienne, who is better known as KieKie, has thrilled her many followers by sharing some adorable moments from her gender reveal party.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55c8877d3206c21820994d4414064a15.jpeg

The new mom, who announced the arrival of her first child with her husband on Tuesday morning, November 29, took to her Instagram page to share a video that showed the moment her baby’s gender was revealed during her baby shower.

According to her, the gender reveal was another moment she treasured from her baby shower.

“Gender. Reveal. Game.… so My mum intentionally stood at Team boy side and a lot of my friends ran there thinking, ah ah!! Mummy must be right now !

"Not knowing she Dey whine them ni especially that @mr_ayotunde. This was another moment I loved at my baby shower”, she captioned the video.

Watch video below,

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series