Wizkid Must Reach Everybody, You’re Being Greedy By Keeping Him All To Yourself – Monalisa Stephen Tackles Jada Pollock

Forum 1 year ago

Wizkid Must Reach Everybody, You’re Being Greedy By Keeping Him All To Yourself – Monalisa Stephen Tackles Jada Pollock

Popular actress, Monalisa Stephen has called out Jada Pollock.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c7ffc12deff3c5637612bbc36470ddf.jpg

Monalisa was reacting to Pollock's post on Twitter after Wizkid revealed that he’s been single for a long time.

The ‘Joro’ singer had taken to his social media page to lament that he’s been single for a very long time and would like to have one or two women.

His baby mama, Jada, with whom he has two kids already, took to her page to react to his claim.

She had shared a cryptic post on her page while revealing that she has been trying to control her emotions.

However, Monalisa has tackled the mother of two, telling her that wizkid isn’t meant to be hoarded and she would be acting greedy by trying to keep the singer all to her self.

“If no be Greed. Why only one woman wan Hoard Big Wiz. He must reach everybody o,” she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/949e24c5b8402689e71d2f48df59aae0.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months