Senegal Becomes First African Team To Reach Last 16 of The Qatar 2022 World Cup

Forum 1 year ago

Senegal Becomes First African Team To Reach Last 16 of The Qatar 2022 World Cup

Senegal took a significant step in realizing its World Cup dream by defeating Ecuador 2-1 to book a place in the last 16 of the Qatar 2022 World Cup.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d725792f963c7044e0f17da797d89eef.jpg

The Teranga Lions have become the first African team to reach the knock out stage of the Qatar World Cup.

It all started after Watford's Ismaila Sarr put the team ahead before Ecuador’s Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo brought the teams level.

However, Koulibaly’s composed finish put the African side ahead as they held on to claim a famous victory.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 day ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 3 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England