"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

SAD! 9-Year-Old Boy Narrates How Rapist Gives Him N20 For Each Séx Round

Forum 7 years ago

SAD! 9-Year-Old Boy Narrates How Rapist Gives Him N20 For Each Séx Round

A 45-year-old cow head seller, Sani Ibrahim has been arrested by the police in Katsina State for s3xually abusing a 9-year-old school boy after luring him with N20.

The State Commissioner of Police, Usman Ali Abdullahi speaking on Saturday in Katrina said that the 45-year-old man committed the act around the Katsina State Central Police Station, in Kofar Soro.

“He was arrested following a tip-off and investigations are ongoing, after which he will be charged to court,” Abdullahi said.

The Police boss, narrating the ordeal of the 9-year-old boy said, “The boy leaves his house to go to school everyday. But information got to his dad that when the boy gets to school, he goes out of the school.

“Then the father asked him where does he normally go to? The boy opened up to his dad that there is a man who stops him on his way to school. He takes him into a place, he uses him through his abuse and he gives him N20.”

This eventually led to the arrest of the arrest.

Abdullahi added that, “We have arrested the man. We were told he sells cow head. Investigations are ongoing and very soon he will be taken to court.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oritse Femi makes shocking revelation on Burna Boy and his mother
Forum | 14 hours ago

Oritse Femi makes shocking revelation on Burna Boy and his mother

Rainn Wilson on The Office Spin-off: ‘I’m Sad They’re Leaving Scranton’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rainn Wilson on The Office Spin-off: ‘I’m Sad They’re Leaving Scranton’

Why I don’t have children – Burna Boy opens up amid rumours he can’t have kids
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I don’t have children – Burna Boy opens up amid rumours he can’t have kids