Food and Romance Clip Previews Peter Stormare and Marie Richardson-Led Rom-Com

Forum 1 year ago

Food and Romance Clip Previews Peter Stormare and Marie Richardson-Led Rom-Com

ComingSoon is excited to debut an exclusive Food and Romance clip from the upcoming Swedish romantic comedy starring Marie Richardson (Eyes Wide Shut) and Peter Stormare (Fargo).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f621303fd9a8981a2be35d4388ad3e79.jpg

It is scheduled to release in select theaters and VOD on December 2. Additional cast includes Ida Engvoll, Björn Kjellman, Maria Sid, Ramtin Parvaneh, Venus Houman, and Nikolai Shervin.

“A sudden change forces Karin to reevaluate her life,” says the synopsis. “With the help of friends, food, and passion she refuses to accept that life has an expiration date and takes the second chance she is given.”

The two-minute clip features Marie Richardson’s Karin telling Peter Stormare’s Henrik about her fear of failure. Henrik assures her that she’s brave in the kitchen. Later on, Henrik discusses his own insecurities before sharing a kiss with Karin, who abruptly apologizes and says she’s married.

Check out the Food and Romance clip below:

Food and Romance is directed by Annika Appelin from a script penned by Anna Fredriksson. It has a runtime of 1 hour and 42 minutes and was titled Tisdagsklubben in Sweden.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e1a096f38aaec2f34fd0392248f7e78a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 15 hours ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama

Atlas Trailer Previews Jennifer Lopez’s Netflix Sci-Fi Movie With Sterling K. Brown, Simu Liu
Forum | 1 day ago

Atlas Trailer Previews Jennifer Lopez’s Netflix Sci-Fi Movie With Sterling K. Brown, Simu Liu

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy