Patoranking’s Mom Surprises Him In Qatar After Being Away For 5 Years (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Patoranking’s Mom Surprises Him In Qatar After Being Away For 5 Years (Video)

Nigerian singer, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie aka Patoranking has been surprised by his mother.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f8d33d53f998f304419bc49862f300b.jpeg

The singer in an Instagram post, revealed that he hasn't seen his mom for the past 5 years.

While being welomed in Qatar, he was shocked to see his mom there.

In the video, Patoranking joined a group of choreographers singing and dancing for him at the airport before his mother showed up and his expression was indeed priceless.

He captioned the video: “Landed Qatar to warm reception and a big Suprise, Haven’t seen my mom in 5 years,she came to surprise me at the airport,…..They got me on this one see my face at the end.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 4 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 5 days ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai