IG Model Goes Blind After Eye Surgery (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

IG Model Goes Blind After Eye Surgery (Photo)

A popular Instagram model, Gena Tew has gone blind again.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ec29c266729321367f64fc4ae1b5e7a.jpg

Recall that she had revealed weeks ago that she is HIV positive, but has now gone totally blind on one eye after an eye surgery.

Gena underwent surgery in August after losing her vision in her left eye following her HIV diagnosis. There was reason to hope the procedure would restore her vision.

Speaking to TMZ after the eye surgery, the model said she's completely blind in that eye for a second time and all she can see is pitch-black darkness.

Doctors have prescribed new meds, but all the drugs have done is made her sick. The medical officials are now considering another surgery, but no decision has been made.

Gena has seen some improvement in other areas. She's been putting some weight back on recently, going from 90 lbs to 105 lbs. She's also regaining her ability to walk, with the help of a walker.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 4 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series