”I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian” – Ebonyi State University Student Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

”I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian” – Ebonyi State University Student Reveals

On Saturday, March 25, a student of Ebonyi state university has left her audience, friends and Nigerians in shock after she made an intention many kept secret, public.

Modesta Irene Odoh did not only make her intention know when she wrote on her status: “I have decided to be a l£sb!an.” She also shared her post to one of Facebook popular dating group ‘PERCEPTION DATING, RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE’.

A lot of reactions has trailed her odd intention, some were commenting that ugly girls cannot become gay while are saying she should have a re-think of whatever that made her to take such a negative decision.

Someone even went as far as telling her: “It’s not ur fault that guys don’t seek ur attention, ur just too ugly and l£sb!anism is the best option my dear…congrats. Olodo, na fine fine gals de do l£sb!anism abeg”.

Her post has since been deleted from Facebook.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 18 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 2 days ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP