Why I Cannot Be Able To Get Pregnant For Any Man Now - BBNaija’s Khloe (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Why I Cannot Be Able To Get Pregnant For Any Man Now - BBNaija’s Khloe (Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Khloe has revealed the reason why she can't get pregnant for any man now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/78b6cbbfe2f1bde28f958f070e68d827.jpg

According to her, she can only get pregnant unless she wants to.

The reality show star who sat for an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, revealed that her "womb is sealed."

Khloe further disclosed that she has never slept with a man for money and is currently taking her time to get the man she wants.

She also revealed when she gets a "responsible man", they may end up having a child together.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara