Barbarian Director Zach Cregger Gives Update on Writing Next Horror Movie

Forum 1 year ago

Barbarian Director Zach Cregger Gives Update on Writing Next Horror Movie

In an interview with ComingSoon, Barbarian director Zach Cregger gave a progress update on his next horror film.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/195bdc7f359170210f822667af823069.jpg

When asked about the progress of his next film, Cregger offered a positive update about his upcoming untitled horror project.

“Oh, thank you for asking. I’m staying now at a friend’s house on the east coast in a secluded cabin and I’m writing it and it’s coming along,” Cregger stated. “I’m not there yet, but I’m making way more progress than … I don’t know where you heard me say that, but every day is getting better and better. So yes, I am awesome. Feeling very positive.”

Though little is known about the project, Cregger seems enthusiastic about his current writing progress.

“Arriving in Detroit for a job interview, a young woman books a rental home. But when she arrives late at night, she discovers that the house is double booked and a strange man is already staying there,” says the synopsis. “Against her better judgment, she decides to spend the evening, but soon discovers that there’s a lot more to fear than just an unexpected house guest.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie
Forum | 6 hours ago

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 6 hours ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 10 hours ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 23 hours ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’