Adeleke’s Tenure Will Usher In Growth – Obasek

Forum 1 year ago

Adeleke’s Tenure Will Usher In Growth – Obasek

The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, on Sunday, said the swearing-in of Senator Ademola Adeleke as the Osun State Governor will usher in a new era of growth and transformation in the state.

Governor Obaseki joined Peoples Democratic Party Presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections, Atiku Abubakar; Delta State Governor and PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa and other dignitaries in Osogbo for the swearing-in of Adeleke.

Obaseki noted, “I heartily congratulate you, my brother and friend, on your inauguration, which ushers in a new era of growth and progress for the good people of Osun State.

"We are confident that you will deliver on the task of transforming Osun into a leading state in human and economic development in Nigeria,” he added.

Governor Adeleke in his inaugural address thanked the founding fathers of Osun State, past and present leaders of the state for setting the state on the path of progress, noting that the mantle of leadership on his shoulders will be well utilised for growth and development

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tinubu Extends FCT Head Of Service’s Tenure For Six Months
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Tinubu Extends FCT Head Of Service’s Tenure For Six Months

Atiku’s Ambition Is Affecting The Growth Of PDP – NPSA President, Hassan Saliu
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Atiku’s Ambition Is Affecting The Growth Of PDP – NPSA President, Hassan Saliu

How I Met Davido - Chioma Adeleke Reveals
Forum | 4 weeks ago

How I Met Davido - Chioma Adeleke Reveals