Moster On Planner Earth: Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India. Photos

Forum 7 years ago

Moster On Planner Earth: Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India. Photos

A newborn baby was branded an 'alien' and later shunned by his mother after being born with an extremely rare condition, this week. Khalida Begum, 35, gave birth to the as-yet-to-be-named baby on Monday night and was 'shocked' when she saw he had a small head and bulging eyes.

Doctors in India provisionally diagnosed him with an extremely rare genetic condition called Harlequin Ichthyosis, which gives sufferers thick skin and deformed features.

However, his symptoms also appear to be consistent with another uncommon defect called Anencephaly.

The mother-of-four, from Kathihar in the North Indian state of Bihar, initially demanded midwives remove him from sight.

'Several body parts of the baby is not completely developed,' she told local reporters. 'When I saw the baby after delivery for the first time, I was completely shocked to see the alien-looking boy. 'I couldn't believe that I had a delivered an alien-like boy. I was so shocked and saddened by this that I asked the midwife to take the baby out of my sight.'

Fortunately, several hours later, she relented and happily began nursing the child.

Since then villagers have been flocking to the family home, believing he is an incarnation of Hindu monkey God Hanuman....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 5 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again