Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary

Forum 1 year ago

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary

Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President of Nigeria, and wife, Dolapo, have reached another milestone.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7b84804f946d3735f6880c850b643938.jpeg

The VP and his wife are celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary today, November 25, 2022.

Dolapo, who shared a photo from their wedding on Instagram, wrote; You said, "Walk with me."

"I said, "I will."

"33 years ago.

"All glory to God!

"#JoyOnly"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 3 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online