Age & Net Worth Of Carl Thomas

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Net Worth Of Carl Thomas

Carl Thomas is a well-known American R&B performer. Carl Thomas is best known for his hit single “I Wish.” Similarly, the American R&B artist has amassed a sizable fan base on his social media sites.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/514195eaebe3cb4ddccf2f635be19cc8.jpg

Carl Thomas: Net Worth

Throughout his career, the American R&B singer has amassed a substantial fortune. He currently has a net worth of $2 million.

Carl Thomas: Biography

Thomas grew up in Aurora, Illinois, and went to East Aurora High School. He began singing throughout Chicago and eventually joined The Fourmula. He did, however, branch out and travel to New York City, where he sang at clubs on open-mic nights. Sean “Puffy” Combs, who signed Thomas to Bad Boy Entertainment in 1997, was impressed by one of his performances.

Carl Thomas’ parents’ names have not been revealed. However, the R&B artist does occasionally share photos of himself with his mother on social media. Regardless, his parents are proud of him and what he accomplishes. When it comes to siblings, he had one. Carl’s brother was killed in a drive-by shooting. Aside from these things, nothing is known about the singer’s childhood or early life. As a child, the singer was lively and inquisitive.

Carl Thomas: Age, Height and Weight

Carl Thomas was born on June 15, 1972  and he is 50 years old. He is 5 feet 9 inches (1.75m) tall and weighs 80kg.

Carl Thomas: Career

The track “I Wish,” released in late 1999, topped the R&B charts for six weeks in a row, generating a lot of attention. His debut album, Emotional, was released on April 18, 2000. The album was certified platinum with over 1 million sales on the strength of this single and the album’s other singles,

“Summer Rain” at No. 18, which also appeared on the soundtrack to the 2000 film version of Shaft, and the title track “Emotional” at No. 8 on the R&B charts. Later, in his 2000 album The Dynasty: Roc La Familia, rapper Jay-Z interpolated Thomas’ “I Wish” with “I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me).” On The Understanding, he sang the song “Everyday.”

Let’s Talk About It, his second album, was released on March 23, 2004. Despite the release of two songs, “She Is” and “Let’s Talk About It,” both failed to chart. Lack of promotion was a significant issue, as was the death of Thomas’s brother Duranthony Evans, who was slain in a drive-by on Halloween night on Aurora’s east side. This hurt Thomas, prompting him to take a break from music and album marketing.

Due to the long gap since Emotional, the album was greatly anticipated, but it was not well received by fans. Thomas appeared on the eighth track of R&B singer Amerie’s second album Touch, “Can We Go,” in 2005.

On the track “Dumpin'” from 2Pac’s 2006 album Pac’s Life, he appeared alongside Hussein Fatal and Papoose.

On December 7, 2006, Thomas was nominated for a Grammy Award alongside Chaka Khan, Yolanda Adams, and the late Gerald Levert for “Everyday (Family Reunion),” a song from Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Family Reunion soundtrack. The song was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals.

So Much Better, his third album, was released on May 30, 2007, and peaked at number 25 on the US Billboard 200.

His most recent deal was with Verve Music Group. Conquer, Thomas’ most recent album, was released on December 6, 2011. Rico Love wrote and produced the debut single, “Don’t Kiss Me,” which featured Snoop Dogg.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 1 week ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll