The Last of Us Poster Teases Pedro Pascal & Bella Ramsey's Post-Apocalyptic Journey

Forum 1 year ago

The Last of Us Poster Teases Pedro Pascal & Bella Ramsey's Post-Apocalyptic Journey

HBO has dropped a brand new The Last of Us poster for its highly-anticipated live-action adaptation of Naughty Dog’s best-selling survival horror game of the same name.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa9d937c7edce79d915315a00930043e.jpg

The poster features Pedro Pascal’s Joel and Bella Ramsey’s Ellie as they go on a journey through post-apocalyptic America. The series is set to premiere on January 15 on HBO and HBO Max.

Check out HBO’s The Last of Us poster below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6918ea20afac7a13fdc6b1fd4f4edb31.jpg

The Last of Us series will tackle the events of the first game with the possibility of additional content based on the sequel. The series is led by Game of Thrones alums Pedro Pascal as Joel and Bella Ramsey as Ellie.

“The live-action series takes place 20 years after modern civilization has been destroyed,” reads the synopsis. “Joel and Ellie, a pair connected through the harshness of the world they live in, are forced to endure brutal circumstances and ruthless killers on a trek across a post-pandemic America.”

Joining Pascal and Ramsey are Gabriel Luna (Terminator: Dark Fate) as Tommy Miller, Nico Parker (Dumbo) as Joel’s daughter Sarah, Anna Torv (Mindhunter) as Tess, and Merle Dandridge (The Flight Attendant) as she reprises her role from the video games as Marlene, the leader of a resistance group known as the Fireflies. It also features Jeffrey Pierce (Bosch) as Perry, Murray Bartlett (The White Lotus) as Frank, Con O’Neill (Chernobyl) as Bill, and Storm Reid (Euphoria) as Riley.

The live-action series is executive produced and co-written by Chernobyl creator Craig Mazin and original game writer Neil Druckmann, who is also serving as one of the directors. It is a co-production with Sony Pictures Television in association with PlayStation Productions. Executive producers are Carolyn Strauss, Naughty Dog President Evan Wells, and PlayStation Productions’ Asad Qizilbash and Carter Swan.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 16 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 16 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie