A Man Must Have A House In His Name Before Talking About Marriage – Actress, Lilian Afegbai

Forum 1 year ago

A Man Must Have A House In His Name Before Talking About Marriage – Actress, Lilian Afegbai

Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai has revealed that a man must have a house before talking about marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7eb27936e107424e496ae8ac107197de.jpg

She made this known during a chat with media personality, Toke Makinwa.

Accoridng to Lilian, though she is not rich, but she has a property she is paying monthly for which will eventually be hers.

She says she is not looking for a man that will have it all, but atleast he must have basics, things such as house and a car.

Toke then asked if the house must be his own, while Lilian said yes.

She further went to remind Lilian that many young men do not have a house in their name, and that was when the actress said, something must definitely be wrong.

She said: “Then something is wrong. Because even me as a young girl, I don dey… That means you don’t even have… you don’t have a fu… you’re not helping… you can’t be with me.

“Because, me I’m a young girl, I’m already paying small small. Every month I go squeeze money, pay. Before you know now I don pay finish. So you cannot come and tell me. No be say I even get pass anybody. You cannot come and tell me that you really need to have so much money to buy a house in Lagos. That’s a lie. That means you don’t even understand real estate. That means you cannot even be with me. We are not even mentally inclined, do you get? So, God has chased you for me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes