I Avoided Saying Pim Because This Situation Is So Similar - Precious Chikwendu

Forum 1 year ago

I Avoided Saying Pim Because This Situation Is So Similar - Precious Chikwendu

Ex beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu has called out Justin Dean, ex-husband of dancer, Korra Obidi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/113583809b59d4571c295ba8bc4d7238.jpg

Chikwendu slammed Justin after he shamed Korra for celebrating their divorce.

Justin did a video saying divorce is a failure and not something to be celebrated, though he is the one who initiated the divorce.

He also insinuated that Korra didn't have the skills to maintain a marriage and he will teach his daughters to be different (read here).

Actress/activist Dorothy Njemanze reacted, calling Justin a narcissist while pointing out that he was the one who asked for a divorce.

Precious Chikwendu, who had a bitter separation from Femi Fani-Kayode, replied to Dorothy, stating that she intentionally desisted from commenting on Justin and Korra's divorce because it is "similar".

She wrote: "Thank you! It takes two for marriage to work. He gave up working it out, ran down all that could have been a ladder to crawl back, made all processes pain. Now he is here to rant holy. I avoided saying pim because this situation is so similar but mehn! This rant is annoying."

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b3b462e6037f430140b68a1162eef6d4.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago

True Love Is Beyond Saying Happy Birthday – Jide Awobona
Forum | 3 weeks ago

True Love Is Beyond Saying Happy Birthday – Jide Awobona

Gov Ododo Meets Tinubu Over Security Situation In Kogi
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Gov Ododo Meets Tinubu Over Security Situation In Kogi