They Ambushed Us With Weapons, Broke My Car Handle – Zicsaloma Cries Out Over Attack In Lagos (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

They Ambushed Us With Weapons, Broke My Car Handle – Zicsaloma Cries Out Over Attack In Lagos (Video)

Nigerian skit maker, Isaac Aloma aka Zicsaloma has narrated how hoodlums attacked him and Nollywood actress, Chinyere Wilfred.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/54ab8ffa2bc5ce3ab5007e8b1b7ab9e6.jpeg

He said the incident happened during a video shoot in Lagos.

Narrating the incident on Twitter, Zicsaloma said the thugs ambushed them and demanded money before they could be allowed to shoot their skit but they refused.

He added that the handle of his car was also broken as they tried to take one of his boys who was attempting to confront them.

He wrote: “See what we go through in Lagos while we film. Once you bring the camera Out, they scatter your shoot until you pay. Omoh, today’s own was on another level they later came to still ambush us with weapons.

“They were hitting my car glass, broke my car handle as they were trying to take my boy who was gingering them. We had to beg o. Na because of @chinyerewilfred4real begging them to hear us o. Bless God we are safe.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police