A Man In Love Will Borrow To Marry You – Christabel Egbenya

Forum 1 year ago

A Man In Love Will Borrow To Marry You – Christabel Egbenya

Actress Cristabel Egbenya has revealed that a man who is in love will do anything to marry the woman he loves.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e91f3d2d323b56f55b7789cfb42a60be.jpg

According to her, the man will even go to the extent of borrowing to marry the woman he loves.

The actress made the claim while speaking on Egbenya TV ‘Talk Show’.

According to her, when a man seems to be dragging his feet about marriage it’s a sign that he isn’t satisfied with the woman’s persona and it’s only right for that woman to look for love elsewhere to avoid regrets.

The mother of one said: “If a man wants to marry you, hell not delay you; he’ll marry you. Men actually know what they want. I’m telling you the truth.

“If a man is in love with you and wants to marry you, he will not waste time.

“He’ll even borrow money sef. He might not tell you. I’m just telling you so you don’t waste your time.

“If he’s telling you stories, or you think he’s still telling you stories. Maybe he’s still trying to know who you are, the real you.

“Maybe he’s not comfortable with some of your characters or attitudes.

“So, my darling if you want to exercise patience fine. Of you don’t want to, start looking for someone else. So that you’ll not say somebody broke your heart.

“Because if he really wants to marry you, money is never the issue.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK