Flavour Has Slept With Chidinma, They Are Not Just Friends – Speed Darlington

Forum 1 year ago

Flavour Has Slept With Chidinma, They Are Not Just Friends – Speed Darlington

Controversial rapper, Darlington Okoye aka Speed Darlington has claimed that singer Flavour N’abania and Chidinma Ekile have slept together.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5d44942d238050ba5b04c00badce760.jpeg

He made the claim on a video he shared on his Tiktok page.

According to him, the body language of Flavour and Chidinma shows that they must have been intimate.

Darlington insisted that he is not a child that could be deceived.

He went on to disclose that he hasn’t slept with any celebrity and he’s really longing for it.

In a translated version, he said: “I have not slept with any celebrity in my life. Flavour has slept with Chidinma, yes, you can’t hold someone’s woman that way if you and her haven’t done something, f**k outta here, I’m not a child yes, you can’t hold someone’s woman like that if it’s a platonic relationship.

“So no nigga, I don’t give a f**k. Let me sleep with celebrities also, I have not slept with a celebrity, do you understand?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments