Dead People Voted In Ohafia - APGA Candidate

Forum 8 years ago

Dead People Voted In Ohafia - APGA Candidate

Chief David Onuoha-Bourdex, the Abia-North senatorial candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, in the April legislative election, told the election petitions tribunal sitting in Umuahia that dead people voted in Ohafia.

Onuoha-Bourdex, who stated this while testifying before the tribunal on Tuesday, said that the results of the election which favoured the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa, showed that dead people voted for him.

The APGA candidate merged his petition with that of ex-Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu of the Progressive Peoples Alliance, PPA, to challenge the victory of Ohuabunwa.

Onuoha-Bourdex, who was cross-examined by the respondents’ lawyers, including Donald De-Wigwe, lead counsel for Ohuabunwa, and Livy Uzoukwu, counsel for the Independent National Electoral Commission, said that INEC also confirmed that there were widespread irregularities in the zone during the election.

He said that the committee set up by the Resident Electoral Commissioner for the state discovered that the outcome of the election was heavily manipulated in the favour of the PDP’s candidate.

He accused INEC of colluding with the PDP to rig the election, the APGA candidate argued that if the votes were properly counted, he would score a total of 37,115 votes against his opponent’s 28, 800.

[ads4]
Source: Punch

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Easter Egg Mocking Rob Liefeld Deemed an ‘Absolute Honor’
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Easter Egg Mocking Rob Liefeld Deemed an ‘Absolute Honor’

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Has a Giant Dead Ant-Man Easter Egg