Do It If It Is Easy - Lady Celebrates As She Graduates With A 3rd Class From UNIZIK (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Do It If It Is Easy - Lady Celebrates As She Graduates With A 3rd Class From UNIZIK (Video)

A Nigerian lady has celebrated after graduating with 3rd class.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5136467b33079fafe822ac6b0d3ae06e.jpeg

The lady who gave her name as Chisom took to her social media page to celebrate herself as she graduated with a 3rd class from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK.

In the video, Chisom asked anyone who thinks it's easy to graduate with such a degree to try it out.

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 10 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman