Obi Cubana Calls For Prayers, Pens Down Touching Post To Celebrate Davido's Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Obi Cubana Calls For Prayers, Pens Down Touching Post To Celebrate Davido's Birthday

Billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana has penned a touching message for Davido on his birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b464a6b753a52ee7b479a0187a1c4cf9.jpg

Recall that the star clocked 30 yesterday, but didn't celebrate it as he's still mourning the passing of his son, Ifeanyi.

Taking to Instagram, the business tycoon shared a throwback video of his fun moment with the singer, alongside a touching caption.

“Dear Youth!!! Today let’s wish OBO a happy 30th birthday. Let’s pray that his infectious smile returns immediately. Let’s pray that God restores all he has lost and add plenty more to him.

OBO is a happy soul, he doesn’t deserve anything less than pure love and happiness! Happy birthday king @davido”, Obi Cubana said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 6 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 8 hours ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 9 hours ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School